11/30/2008

Me & The "Water" of Life

It's just a little bit info 'bout me,

mix-in charecteristic-
Sanguinic(37%), choleric(33%),
Phlegmatic(20%) n a little bit melankholic(10%)

just an ordinary people with so many great plan in live;p

I'd love to make friendship with others.
I'm extrovert person, but still need time to be alone.
Others say that I'm an idealistic person, with critical view / opinion.
They said, I'm comunicative & attractive, n also adaptable with all kind of people.

If you want to know more 'bout me, my interests,
my passion, and my opinion 'bout something, you can view my blog.
It's a place where you can find my thought 'bout everything happen around us.

I have so many dream in my head.
And I believe -> Someday, it'll HAPPEN!

"There's is a miracle when u believe" -> YES you CAN Do All Things you THINK YoU CAN!!!

I have Allah SWT in my heart, my soul, me head, my whole life.

I'm the water
trying to be flexible and adaptable with all kind situations
even it doesn't makes me feel comfort & save
follow the God's way

If you do nice thing to me, I'll give my kindness more for you
But if you do bad things to me, I'll go far away from you


Bekasi, 30 dec 08, 11.02 PM

No comments: